The Future of Sports and Finance.

Create a profile, upload pictures and videos, catch up on the latest news and share thoughts and ideas with your friends.

Already a member?

Remember Me

Group avatar

Admins

Members (27) See All →

Group Admins

Welcome Back

Public Group active 1 day, 13 hours ago

Drop in, say hello and reconnect with past friends and acquaintances.

deleted

Check-in Here! (26 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image Chris Rabalais said 1 month, 4 weeks ago:

David, honestly , I don’t know what you are talking about. Please explain a little more.

• Avatar Image Howard P Hall said 1 month, 4 weeks ago:

Nice to be back… Hi to all my longtime and thought lost, friends….

• Avatar Image David L. Yocom said 1 month, 3 weeks ago:

Chris!!!! David here….I edited my post so it makes sense and says what I really meant to say!

I am doing ok in a nice one bedroom apartment with security doors and security cameras, in the largest city in the state, with the police one block away (but in clear view) and my polling place right across the street.

• Avatar Image Chris Rabalais said 1 month, 3 weeks ago:

Thank you for your honesty, David.

You were far from alone.

• Avatar Image David L. Yocom said 1 month, 3 weeks ago:

Chris Rabalais, Sir. I lost your email address. Could you send me an email? For the rest of you, if you are looking for security software for your pc http://www.newsoftwares.net seems to have some very good security programs with two levels of protection, several setting and options, it can block usb ports, external computer, drives and even seperate your system from the recovery partition. The only thing it lacks is a way to erase the unused space on your hard disc. It has a keyboard built in to prevent key logging, as well. I got some cheap chinese stuff, and they put hacking software in it when I purchased it. The try to hold your pc ransom so you must use their program with the malware in it. I was lucky, and the “damage” to my system was very minimal. Others might not have been so lucky. And do you think I could get my money back??? I have filed an initial complaint at http://www.ic3.gov.

• Avatar Image Mario Jorge G Cancio said 1 month, 2 weeks ago:

Hi to all,
    I’m a small ASM/CWH stakeholder from Portugal with a great wish: that this project really comes to life, because as most of the world population, the recent crisis also affected me. It is my strong believe, that Chris and is staff/partners/stakeholders are doing their best to accomplish a thing that some people can only dream, that is a project that can make very people happy, and why not, with a money return.
    I’m here to say, keep up the good work Chris, we are counting on you, and with my few resources, Iwill do my best to help this baby grow.

• Avatar Image Chris Rabalais said 1 month, 2 weeks ago:

Welcome, Mario and thank you for the kind words.

I promise you that we will continue to do our very best to make this dream a reality.

• Edward Sethness said 4 weeks, 1 day ago:

Hi all,

Ptman still here with support to see us reach our ultimate goal.

• Avatar Image David L. Yocom said 1 week, 5 days ago:

If you want a laugh check out the standings at the pick 15 at betjamaica.com I am roiler02 (eveyone is coming into the same place that is is the money sort of)

• Avatar Image Santiago Epelde Ferrante said 3 days, 15 hours ago:

Hi to everyone!
    I really missed ASM Platform and to be there 24 hours a day buying and selling my stocks and waiting for the upcoming matches of my teams! I realy missed that days. I hope Chris is doing his must to arrive to the goal.
    If you read me diferent, that it’s because I’m from Argentina and try to do my best with my english.
    Best regards to all of you.

• Avatar Image Chris Rabalais said 2 days, 17 hours ago:

Welcome, Santiago.

If there were no dividend payments on match wins, but there WERE daily cash settlements and price changes (daily), would you trade?

(this is how the SRI will basically function)… more explanatory detail will be posted soon.