Questions about restart of ASM? (20 posts)

• Dan said 5 months, 2 weeks ago:

I thought it would be nice to start a topic for customers who have questions with the re-start of ASM coming 3-31-2014. Please post your questions here so everyone doesn’t have to post a new topic every time.

My question is:
    1. My understanding is that google wallet is going to be the pay provider for the site correct? I need to know because I currently do not have a google wallet and will need to open one before the re-start.

2. Will current stockholders be given a period before 3-31-2014 to view, navigate, and get accustomed to the new platform before it goes live?

• Profile picture of Chris Rabalais Chris Rabalais said 5 months, 2 weeks ago:

1. Yes

2. Nothing will be released before 3/31/2014. The alpha stage will be private only to stakeholders with the purposes of getting the platform ready for the public. The public beta stage comes later after we’ve worked out the bugs and made everything ready for the public.

• James W. Feil III said 5 months ago:

Chris can you tell us those chose option number 2 when we can expect to see our settlement. I have been telling my son who is now eighteen about how much fun I had with ASM and now we both cant wait for it to resurrect itself. Forget all the people who did not believe in you and ASM and keeping things moving forward. Keep up the great work.

• Profile picture of Chris Rabalais Chris Rabalais said 5 months ago:

Thank you, James. The settlement terms are here: http://thenewsportseconomy.com/allsportsmarket-compliant-accountholder-settlement-legal-process-%E2%80%93-initiating-january-1-2011-and-ending-march-31-2011/

• James W. Feil III said 4 months, 4 weeks ago:

So if I’m reading the settlement terms correctly we will not be receiving anything if we took option number 2. Am I reading that correctly?

• Profile picture of Chris Rabalais Chris Rabalais said 4 months, 4 weeks ago:

No, that is not what it says. You elected to be repaid as a loan per the terms listed. They are clearly spelled out.

• Dan said 4 months, 3 weeks ago:

Chris, will the beta stage use real money or will this be a simulation used to work out the bugs? Also at what time of day will the platform be going live?

• Profile picture of Chris Rabalais Chris Rabalais said 4 months, 3 weeks ago:

This is alpha stage and it will not be real money. No time set yet. I will announce it when known.

• Profile picture of Jason Henry Jason Henry said 4 months, 3 weeks ago:

Is a GOOGLE Wallet account needed for the alpha stage? Will be sent login information or will we essentially be setting up our accounts as we would if the platform was in beta?

• Profile picture of Chris Rabalais Chris Rabalais said 4 months, 3 weeks ago:

No Google Wallet at alpha stage.

• Dan said 4 months, 2 weeks ago:

Chris is there a time frame set for how long the alpha stage will last? Or when ASM will go live?

• Profile picture of Chris Rabalais Chris Rabalais said 4 months, 2 weeks ago:

There will be an important announcement on Monday March 31, 2014 and it
    will be discussed in detail on the conference call at 9 P.M.

Some very positive recent developments will greatly shorten the timeline in bringing ASM back up
    on the cloud architecture. Our original (and only) programmer, Ace, has rejoined the team.
    Details to follow on Monday March 31.

• Profile picture of Mario Cancio Mario Cancio said 4 months, 2 weeks ago:

Chris regarding the Google wallet,isn’t only for US residents?what about the non US residents?

• Profile picture of Chris Rabalais Chris Rabalais said 4 months, 2 weeks ago:

We won’t be using Google wallet. Please listen to tonight’s conference call after I post it. You will understand where we are.

• Deleted User said 4 months, 2 weeks ago:

Where do I get instructions to join the call?

Copyright © - 2014 Crystal World Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.