The Future of Sports and Finance.

Create a profile, upload pictures and videos, catch up on the latest news and share thoughts and ideas with your friends.

Already a member?

Remember Me

Group avatar

Admins

Members (27) See All →

Group Admins

Welcome Back

Public Group active 1 day, 13 hours ago

Drop in, say hello and reconnect with past friends and acquaintances.

deleted

Check-in Here! (26 posts)

← Group Forum   Group Forum Directory
  • Avatar Image Paul Bleier said 2 months, 1 week ago:

Hi everyone,

I’m very much looking forward to reconnecting with all of you over the coming weeks, months and years as the SportsRiskIndex continues to forge a path toward regulatory approval and full operations.

I continue to strongly believe and support what Chris is trying to accomplish. There is much work still to be done on many fronts, but it will be well worth the wait. I continue to help Chris and the internal team wherever I can and am extremely fortunate to be involved. There is nothing more that Chris wants than for the project to be a success and to meet his commitments to all ASM/CWH stakeholders.

Its been almost a year since the trader teleconference, so lets use this amazing new community Chris has created for us to share information related to building The New Sports Economy. If you come across any articles related to sports and finance, post the links here so we can all chime in.

We also have a growing presence on Twitter (@SportsRiskIndex) and Facebook, so be sure to check-in there as well.

So… how are you doing? How’s your summer treating you?

• Avatar Image Jason said 2 months, 1 week ago:

Still here waiting and hoping that this investment will one day pay off.

;-)

• Avatar Image Paul Bleier said 2 months, 1 week ago:

So great to see so many familiar faces. Look forward to touching base soon.

@lsutiger17, @logaperc @crispy @wells @ggekko@opktiger @dmcguy @jrcctexas24 @lukek Dan, Randy

Peebs

• Avatar Image Chris Rabalais said 2 months, 1 week ago:

Hi Everyone.

Welcome back!

• Jonathan Chrisant said 2 months, 1 week ago:

Can anyone please tell me if there has been any new developments in regards to reimbursing/compensating those who had allsportsmarket accounts. I had been receiving emails regularly but have not heard anything from the company for several months now… not since I gave feedback to the web conference. I not sure if my email had been taken off the list for some reason.

Thanks

• Avatar Image Chris Rabalais said 2 months, 1 week ago:

All of the updates were posted on the previous blog and have now been imported here under “archives”. So, you did not miss anything.

The protocol for compensating compliant ASM accounts for balances and sports derivatives (other than ASMA1) has not yet been determined. No decision was to be made prior to the publication of the SRI patent application. Now, that has taken place. So, expect a decision in the coming months and a finalization of the process.

Details will be posted in the “ASM/CWH Stakeholders Only” group.

• Jonathan Chrisant said 2 months, 1 week ago:

thank you

• Allan said 2 months, 1 week ago:

I’m delighted that Chris created this dynamic new community. I hope to engage with other stakeholders who share his (and our) vision for the SportsRiskIndex. I look forward to a lot of positive and meaningful dialogue. Go SRI!

• Jonny Paul Wiik said 2 months ago:

Hello everyone.
    It is exciting to be here.

• Avatar Image John Lloyd Poling III said 2 months ago:

Great to be back! It has been far too long since I have talked with some of you guys. How is everyone doing?!

• Avatar Image John Poling said 2 months ago:

Glad to b back, knew it never went away…knew work was going on. Nice to see some ole friends!

• Greg said 2 months ago:

Nice to see this open. Hello everyone sorry about the pic I’ll change it after I go golfing. Hope this works out so Chris and the rest of the team could take the needed break from this possible life changing event. Well and for the rest of us also who believe.

Take care and I hope for the best for everyone.

• Avatar Image Luke Kukulka said 2 months ago:

Hey guys, it has been a long time. Glad to see everyone here. Keep up the good work Chris.

• Avatar Image Chris Rabalais said 2 months ago:

Welcome, Everyone.

Please pass around news of this site to anyone you know who might not be aware. This includes people who may be newly interested.

The most important task right now is to brainstorm ideas on how to educate everyone on the product. Since this will be the first truly large-scale retail index futures product, we will be breaking new ground. It is my firm belief that getting this educational piece right is the key to massive success.

So, please head over to “SportsRiskIndex – How it works and the “big picture” “. Don’t be shy or afraid to speak up. This is a rather complex product and not something most people will understand at first glance. That is why we need to talk it out.

Again, welcome back.I look forward to engaging everyone again and moving us step by step to the finish line.

• Avatar Image David L. Yocom said 1 month, 4 weeks ago:

I thought it might be a good idea to explain why I “bought ” up all the available short stocks (though I could not resell them right away, at the time) and bought other stocks. I was trying to advertise the site and some of my gambler “friends were short-selling and then trying to cashout. Then they were closing their accounts… So I chose a stock I was interested in, bought up the shorts in about three days or so, and owe the company about 4,000 dollars. I have made, until we went off line, a few attempts to start repaying by letting some of the shorts go, but I couldn’t make more than a hundred dollars or so available, at a time usually. Money was too tight for me, to right my wrong doing.

I want you to know that I am sorry if I inconvienced you guys.