Restart of ASM and concerns about old accounts? (14 posts)

• Dan said 6 months, 3 weeks ago:

With the start of ASM coming in a little over a month I was wondering if our cash from the old ASM will be restored into our new accounts? I don’t understand how anyone would even consider depositing MORE money when are funds from the old ASM have been locked up for years now. I believe hands down ASM will be huge and I stand behind 100% but at the same time I’m not going to get taken again. If you can clear this up Chris that would be greatly appreciated.

• Profile picture of Chris Rabalais Chris Rabalais said 6 months, 3 weeks ago:

1. The alpha stage of the new ASM is scheduled for release on March 31, 2014. That is about 10 weeks from today. Only insiders and stakeholders will be allowed to participate at this stage.

2. Compliant ASM accounts will be settled per these terms: http://thenewsportseconomy.com/allsportsmarket-compliant-accountholder-settlement-legal-process-%E2%80%93-initiating-january-1-2011-and-ending-march-31-2011/

3. The new platform must and will start at $0. We know what happened with the old platform and it will not happen again.

I’m sorry Chris but this is sketchy on so many levels and believe me I’m not the only one that feels this way. My funds have been locked up for YEARS now with the promise that they will be paid in full when this all goes public. We have all been led to believe that the next time ASM starts trading it would be on a globally regulated market with support from all or most of the professional sports. My concern (as well as other former traders I’m still in contact with) believe that this is just a way for you to take profits and buy yourself more time. You are constantly on this board asking for “donations” for continued operating expenses. Where is the guarantee that our newly deposited funds will be kept in a secured account and not be used for “operating” expenses, “personal” expenses, or however else you see fit. These concerns are valid as former traders have seen this happen already in the past.

Dan, you agreed to the settlement terms and you have not contributed anything in the past 5 years to the continued development. That is your choice. I have been and continue to be completely transparent about what has happened, what we are doing and where we are going. If you don’t believe me, then that is your choice as well. Sit back and watch as you have been. I would appreciate your comments being confined to helping move us along. If you are not going to do that, please hold your remarks or post them elsewhere.

The new ASM will be an “open market” as published in the specifications here: http://thenewsportseconomy.com/allsportsmarket-and-the-new-sports-economy-core-principles-and-claims/

This means that, among other things, the company income will be publicly known. It is equivalent to what will be paid to the sports leagues. The startup market will be an operation of the non-profit with public company reporting. This will provide completely transparent financials.

Dan, to be fair, I understand your concerns. But, please put yourself in my shoes for a minute. If you have really been tracking this entire story (especially since the 2008 crash), you know what it has cost me personally to get here. Do you not think that I completely understand what is at stake here? Do you really believe I would spend the 5+ most difficult years of my life holding this together only to bring it back up and make a mess of it?? Seriously.. think about it. This is NOT about money for ME. This is about making the world a better place, bringing joy and opportunity to sports fans everywhere and returning a nice profit to the people who trusted me. I promise you that nothing else goes through my mind each and every day I work on this.

Hold my remarks? As a stock holder I have the RIGHT to ask these VALID questions. As an early stock holder I HAVE contributed to the development of this product. AS a CEO I think you need to learn to control your emotions and not attack fellow stock holders and clients. This is an open forum for stock holders to ask questions whether you approve of them or not.

As far as myself agreeing to the terms of the settlement, I was mislead to believe that the re-start of ASM would be on a government regulated market and my funds would be available to me at that time. Quit frankly Chris, the more I read your response the more pissed I’m getting. I ask these questions on behalf of 10 investors that have stood by ASM for all these years and for you to accuse us of sitting back and doing nothing well maybe it is time we pulled the trigger and started the lawsuit. I still can’t believe the audacity of you Chris. You should start consulting the lawyers before began attacking stock holders next time.

You are not honestly seeking answers. You are only interested in expressing frustration and stirring up dissent. You obviously don’t have much experience with the law if you threaten action in a public forum like this. I suggest you consult with Seth Leon about how much money he collected for all his efforts before you proceed. And, be sure to ask how much he spent…

I understand Chris. And for the record, I stand with you. ASM brought myself and my father together after many years of us having not much to bond about. We would talk daily about ASM which would gradually lead to us talking about other subjects. He passed away towards the end of ASM going down so he’ll never get a chance to see ASM reach its full potential. For me ASM conjurs up memories of better times for me and my father. I DO WANT ASM TO SUCCEED! But when it comes to my investments and my money I take a no b/s approach. I think its best everyone steps back for a second and takes a deep breath. I’ll give it a few days but we as a group have other concerns we want to bring to the table.

This is a great project. Let’s make it happen. Please do bring your concerns forward when you are ready.

Dan, I’m sorry for your loss of your Father. I personally witnessed how ASM brought people together, energized and excited them. I hold that image in my head of people all over the world doing that.. it has and continues to keep me going through the most difficult of circumstances.. to press on and make this happen.

• logan j davidson said 5 months, 2 weeks ago:

Hi Chris
    Can you explain to me in a simple mans terms the option #1
    Maybe with and example ?
    The shares certificate I received years ago I thought was ASM1
    But u say they are no good please correct me if I’m wrong

• logan j davidson said 5 months, 2 weeks ago:

I just want to make sure I picked the right option and didn’t lose my shares by default by not understanding .
    Thank you

• Profile picture of Chris Rabalais Chris Rabalais said 5 months, 2 weeks ago:

You selected equity to settle your open ASM account balance of $289.93.
    The terms are here: http://thenewsportseconomy.com/allsportsmarket-compliant-accountholder-settlement-legal-process-%E2%80%93-initiating-january-1-2011-and-ending-march-31-2011/

ASMA1 holdings are separate from this.

Copyright © - 2014 Crystal World Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.